Spoiler generici sui prossimi episodi e sui protagonisti, aggiornato al 13 marzo

« Older   Newer »
CaRaMeLlInA91
view post Posted on 18/10/2008, 15:57

Non se se sia vero o no, è il copione apparso su spoiler tv della puntata con i cloni di Chuck e Blair

SPOILER (click to view)
Angle on -- the 2.0 as they walk up... holding hands

Chuck 2.0

So... After dinner, when you guys were yelling at each other in the kitchen, we got to talking...

Blair 2.0

... and we just clicked! We wanted to tell you in person because, if it wasn't for you...

Chuck 2.0

We would never have met...

Blair 2.0 (doe eyed to Chuck 2.0)

Or be going to the ball together...

As the 2.0s swap an overly-adorable kiss...

Int. Bart's limo/ snowflake ballroom- night (intercut, N-2)

Bart sits across from his PI Andrew Tyler (40's)

Bart

I don't appreciate emergency meetings without any explanation. I thought I made myself clear. I no longer need your services.

(continued)

Tyler

Consider ir professional courtesy. Trust me. You'll want to know this.

Angle on -- the 2.0 as they walk up... holding hands

Blair (sotto)

You gotta be fugging kidding me.

Chuck 2.0

So... After dinner, when you guys were yelling at each other in the kitchen, we got to talking...

Blair 2.0

... and we just clicked! We wanted to tell you in person because, if it wasn't for you...

Chuck 2.0

We would never have met...

Blair 2.0 (doe eyed to Chuck 2.0)

Or be going to the ball together...

As the 2.0s swap an overly-adorable kiss...

Blair

Can I give you some advice?

Chuck 2.0

Anything. If it wasn't for you--

Blair

I know! Sorry. What I mean to say is that I know girls like Justine. I am a girl like Justine...

(this part goes here but has an arrow over it, signaling that Blair's conversation with Chuck 2.0 goes on skiping this)

With Chuck and Blair 2.0

Chuck

He obviously really likes you.

Blair 2.0

You think? How can you tell?

Chuck

Easy. When guys like us fall for someone, we take it slow...

With Blair and Chuck 2.0

Blair

Pretending to be prim and proper is what we've been raised to do. But when we find the right guy...

Chuck 2.0

What--?

Blair

Every straight-laced princess wants to be untied by her Prince Charming. Trust me.

As this lands on 2.0,

Int. Snowflake ball - ballroom - night (N-2)

Blair takes seat next to a devastated "Chuck 2.0"

Blair

If you want her back all you have to do is tell her the truth

Chuck 2.0

That what? I was stupid enough to listen to you?

Blair

Yes. And tell her what you really wanted to do

(off his look)

Get to know her. Go to the movies, hold hands. And that even though you're scared, you're willing to risk everything just to do that.

Chuck 2.0

Why should I listen to you?

Blair

Like I said. She's me.

Int. Bedford gallery - day (D-1)

Serena and Dan enter the gallery but pause when they hear a woman's VOICE and peer around to see--

Lexi (19, as she surveys Aaron latest installation which are photographs of Serena.

Lexi

Awww. They're adorable! I feel inspired to... shop at The Gap or... validate my self-image with overpriced cosmetics...

( "" a framed picture of Serena)

Wait. Are you sure this one didn't just came with the frame?

On Aaron, calm, used to their banter as he defends his work.

Aaron

Women have been the focal for artist throughout history and you know it.

Lexi

Exactly. Way to swing at a two-thousand year old pitch. And with Blondie the bombshell no less. What will middle America think?

Back with Serena, great. This is Lexi? As Dan gives her a supportive nod, practically pushing her out to talk--

Aaron

Serena! Hey, this is Lexi.

Serena (Shaking hands)

The ex. Of course.

Lexi ( not at all antagonistic)

Hey Blonie. Nice to meet you!

Off Serena, well this should be interesting...

Int. Bedford gallery - cafe - same (D-1)

Dan sips coffee, flips though THE OBSERVER

Lexi (walking up)

You have any Kopi Luwak back there?

Dan

Kupi... what wak?

Lexi

It's a coffee made from berries that have been digested and passed by the Asian Palm Civet. It's a cat. I had it in Indonesia. Delicious.

Dan (pauses, then...)

Our cat lives with our grandma in Florida. Jenny has allergies.

Lexi (smiles, he's cute...)

Shame.

Dan

We do however have Starbucks, who's berries have been passed through a massive corporate infraestructure. Efficient.

Lexi smiles, sizing him up --

Lexi

You're funny. I like that.

Off Dan and Lexi making a connection as we cut back to---

Ext. Brooklyn Heights Promenade - night (N-1)

Dan, Lexi, Serena and Aaron stroll the Promenade. Dan and Serena seem relaxed, all four having a good time.

Dan

In fact, Norman Mailer lived...

(points up ahead)

In that townhouse. You can't imagine how many times I thought about knocking on his door.

Lexi

Why didn't you?

Aaron (jumping in to help--)

Common courtesy--?

Lexi

Ok. It's a door but... whatever.

(part of the script has been deleted)

Serena (grabbing Aaron's arm)

(more script deleted)

(Off Dan and Lexi...)

Aaron's going to the snowflake ball. We even went shopping for--

Lexi (points, makes the Tivo, bo-deepl at Serena)

Sorry. Pause. Snowflake ball?

Dan

It's a school charity dance Serena and I have.

Lexi

So... what? I'm here for you to test drive the Norman Mailer anecdote for your actual date tomorrow night? At the ball...

Dan

No. I don't even have a date.

Lexi stares at Dan. Before he connects the dating dots...

Lexi

You're not going to ask me?

Dan

You didn't let me finish. I was going to say, I don't have a date unless of course, you like to go with me?

Lexi

Nice save, Humphrey. But now you're going to have to prove yourself.

Lexi nods to the townhouse Norman Mailed used to live in.

Dan

He doesn't live there anymore.

Lexi

Not really the point is it?

As Lexi grabs Dan's hand, heading to the townhouse...

»~AliceS.LostInWonderland~«
view post Posted on 18/10/2008, 20:49

si, dovrebbe essere dell'episodio 2x14

Blair_86
view post Posted on 19/10/2008, 13:04

CITAZIONE (»~AliceS.LostInWonderland~« @ 18/10/2008, 16:23)
Secondo eonline, Nate e Jenny si baceranno qualche volta e poi o lei rimarrà incinta oppure la storia finirà brutalmente e i due non saranno mai una coppia . La seconda opzione è quella più probabile, ad ogni modo la puntata 2x09 sarà particolarmente sconvolgente grazie a questi due personaggi

Caspita!A me spiace sinceramente perchè tra Jenny e Vanessa (Serena la stronza nn la prendo manco in considerazione) preferivo Jenny per Nate però andrà malissimo!Speriamo niente bambini però...Jenny ha il suo sogno nn ha tempo per far la mamma!

•Lari
view post Posted on 21/10/2008, 18:02

CITAZIONE
Jenny ha il suo sogno nn ha tempo per far la mamma!

infattii -.-'
ma poi è piccola... Anche se come il suo personaggio si sta evolvendo non mi piace proprio per niente...

MaRiE.
view post Posted on 21/10/2008, 18:14

Oltretutto, seriamente, chi è che a quindici-sedici anni è un genio della moda tale da far mangiare la polvere ad una fashion designer professionista? Soprattutto considerando che fino a due puntate prima si cuciva giusto dei vestitini a tinta unita ogni tanto...

•Lari
view post Posted on 21/10/2008, 18:31

sì questo è vero, ma sai tutto è possibile... magari è diventata un genio improvvisamente XD

view post Posted on 24/10/2008, 21:25

CITAZIONE (MaRiE. @ 21/10/2008, 19:14)
Oltretutto, seriamente, chi è che a quindici-sedici anni è un genio della moda tale da far mangiare la polvere ad una fashion designer professionista? Soprattutto considerando che fino a due puntate prima si cuciva giusto dei vestitini a tinta unita ogni tanto...

Sono totalmente d'accordo!!
é accaduto tutto troppo velocemente, giusto perchè dovevano far accadere qualcosa di particolare e subito tanto per riscuotere successo.

view post Posted on 24/10/2008, 22:27

Nuove news
Il prossimo mese Dorota scoprirà qualcuno nel bel mezzo di un atto di "self-love".

Serena e Dan Torneranno insieme:
A: Non preso ma forse i loro genitori, lily e rufus si avvicineranno...

Riguardo la morte di qualcuno nel telefilm:
A: accadrà a novembre, è un personaggio maschile e la sua morte potrà far sì che due persone si mettano dopo tanto tempo insieme.!

CaRaMeLlInA91
view post Posted on 25/10/2008, 20:22

Beh, insomma...voglio dire, se hanno detto che Jenny ha fatto l'abito finale della sfilata è brava, io lo adoro...

MaRiE.
view post Posted on 2/11/2008, 22:11

Altri pezzi di copione della 2x14

-Amo Blair
-Chi è l'uomo al telefono? Ho una mezza idea...
-Voglio sapere come continua la scena al Victrola!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laBeba90
view post Posted on 2/11/2008, 22:47

Ecco un pò di spoiler:
Question: Leggendo il libro mi sono incuriosita un pò, non vi è nulla di amoroso in corso tra Blair e Serena su Gossip Girl? - Rebecca - Kristin:
"Le due ragazze sembrano troppo impegnate con le prorie vite sentimentali che con la loro amicizia. Non sei l' unica che mi ha fatto questa strana domanda! Abbiamo ricevuto molti messaggi di posta elettronica in merito a questa voce/teoria, e una fonte affidabile che lavora nello show ha detto: "E' completamente folle. No, non è in programmazione qualcosa di simile!" Sono sicura che il libro di GG si è concluso con una cosa sdolcinata tra Serena e Blair", tipo "Tu lo sai che mi ami!" Indipendetemente da ciò mi ha detto Serena che suo fratello Eric è l 'unico nella serie ad amare una persona del suo stesso sesso. Nel frattempo, Blair e Serena saranno coinvolte in un paio di scene davvero scottanti con i rispettivi ragazzi. Serena soprattutto ritroverà finalmente l' amore con il dolce artista Aaron Rose interpretato da John Patrick Amedori..."

Question: Non riesco a trovare nulla di interessante su Gossip Girl quest anno. - Kingsley a Montana - Kristin:
"Ho sentito che Lily ha un grande e oscuro segreto di cui si parlerà il prossimo anno, e che avrà forti ripercussioni. Indovina?"

Mah niente di che...
A parte l'odio che ho per quel Aaron..non lo sopporto!
Fonte:Spoilerati

MaRiE.
view post Posted on 5/11/2008, 16:39

Piccolo spoiler su Blair, ma era già apparso in un pezzo di copione da qualche parte:
CITAZIONE
Tell me something good about Chuck and Blair on Gossip Girl?
How about the fact that our girl Blair is going after her may-uhn?! Blair applies for membership at a tony NYC women’s club, but after the ladies start talking smack about Chuck, Bart, Lily and Serena, Blair decides membership privileges are overrated. She defends Lily and Serena and announces, “Chuck Bass needs me!” And then promptly runs off to find him. Um…holler!

Dove va a cercarlo? Al Victrola. Ma il pezzo di copione si ferma quando la ballerina (o magari il travestito? Era troppo simpatico "You go baby vamp" xD) riconosce Blair... Chissà come andrà a finire ;_;

Il copione qui. A proposito, secondo voi chi è stato adottato? Ho un'ideuzza..

Edited by MaRiE. - 5/11/2008, 18:40

MaRiE.
view post Posted on 12/11/2008, 14:35

Schwartz sputa qualche rospo:
-la storia tra B&C verrà ad una conclusione (non si capisce di che tipo)
-Jenny continueeà ad infestare gli episodi
-Più Nate per tutti
-Vanessa avrà la sua ragion d'essere (ho già un brivido lungo la schiena)
CITAZIONE
For the obsessed fan, Schwartz and Savage offer their treats for November: Blair and Chuck's perverse love story will "come to a head." Chuck's ensembles will get even more flamboyant, due in large part to what the creators call actor Ed Westwick's "utter fearlessness." Serena will be hooking up with the new art boy, which will make Dan unhappy. Jenny - Dan's 15-year-old sister, who suddenly looks like a 35-year-old heroin addict - will take a steep fall in the fashion world. Despite his heretofore utter blankness, Nate will get a bigger storyline. In an attempt to win viewers over to Vanessa (the token impoverished minority), she will be given a long-overdue raison d'etre.Still, that's one minor flaw in a show that's a tour-de-force of teenage debauchery. And Schwartz and Savage give the bulk of the credit to their staff: "Our writers," says Savage, "are much more literate than we are. They really know their Shakespeare."

In più Ausiello ci fa sapere che che tra Jenny e Nate... Nada. La coppia è già scoppiata.

Edited by MaRiE. - 12/11/2008, 15:49

laBeba90
view post Posted on 12/11/2008, 22:54

Piccole curiosità:
Domanda: I amo Nate e Jenny in Gossip Girl. Loro sono davvero sorprendenti insieme. Hai qualche notizia su ciò che li aspetta? - J.R. -
"Sorprendenti insieme? Stiamo guardando lo stesso show? Fortunatamente un insider di Gossip Girl, Jate, mi assicura che la coppia Nenny - qualunque sia il desiderio che richiedono i fans - avrà una relazione più veloce di quello che voi chiamte "stupro legale"."

"Delle mie fonti esclusive mi confermano che probabilmente l' attore Desmond Harrington sarà protagonista di alcune puntate di GG nel ruolo del fratello minore di Bart, il trentenne Jack."

Fonti:Spoilerati

~SweetAngel
view post Posted on 13/11/2008, 14:01

CITAZIONE (MaRiE. @ 12/11/2008, 14:35)
-la storia tra B&C verrà ad una conclusione (non si capisce di che tipo)

Spero solo che sia un a conclusione positiva! O____O

Di Jenny e Nate non e' che mi importi granche'... comunque meglio, almeno sembra che non ci saranno bambini -.-"

2711 replies since 5/10/2008, 10:28   38824 views