Spoiler generici sui prossimi episodi e sui protagonisti, aggiornato al 13 marzo

« Older   Newer »
»Bittersweet;;
view post Posted on 20/5/2009, 17:12

Ma infatti io speravo fosse qualcosa di più OMG ù.ù Vabbè...
Comunque ho fermato la scena in cui si vede lo schermo dove Gossip Girl ha tutte le e-mail e c'era una che diceva che Serena era fissata con Harry Potter o qualcosa del genere XD
CITAZIONE
Si è il segreto di NYE che poi GG tipo aveva sta cosa da mesi buttata la tra le varie Mail e nn l'ha mai usata -.- cosa assai ridicola daiii GG nn aspetterebbe mai così tanto

Appunto .___. Boh magari aspettava il momento giusto XD

Giuls-88
view post Posted on 20/5/2009, 17:24

meglio così che sia venuto tutto fuori così nn c hanno lasciato col pericolo che sta storia tornasse a galla nella terza!!!almeno per ora C e B nn hanno niente tra le scatole e nn hanno segreti tra di loro!!!!

*Queen C*
view post Posted on 20/5/2009, 17:30

CITAZIONE
almeno per ora C e B nn hanno niente tra le scatole e nn hanno segreti tra di loro!!!!

inftt meno male!!

sweeney
view post Posted on 20/5/2009, 17:35

CITAZIONE (*Queen C* @ 20/5/2009, 18:30)
CITAZIONE
almeno per ora C e B nn hanno niente tra le scatole e nn hanno segreti tra di loro!!!!

inftt meno male!!

sisi infatti...alemno così sanno tutto uno dell'altro!

»Bittersweet;;
view post Posted on 21/5/2009, 17:25

Ausiello ha parlato di Georgina riguardo la prossima stagione...

Q: I just finished watching the Gossip Girl finale, and it was awesome. My question for you is about Georgina: At the end of the episode she announced she was going to be Blair's roommate at NYU - strongly implying that she would be a presence, if not a regular character, in season 3. But Michelle Trachtenberg is in NBC's new drama, Mercy.
What does this mean about Georgina and Gossip Girl?

A: It means producers thought ahead and made sure Michelle Trachtenberg negotiated a three-episode Gossip Girl "out" in her Mercy contract. You didn't really think the Georgina-Blair roommate thing would last longer than that, did you?

Quindi G rimarrà per poco? Peccato! ç__ç

sweeney
view post Posted on 21/5/2009, 17:45

CITAZIONE (»Bittersweet;; @ 21/5/2009, 18:25)
Ausiello ha parlato di Georgina riguardo la prossima stagione...

Q: I just finished watching the Gossip Girl finale, and it was awesome. My question for you is about Georgina: At the end of the episode she announced she was going to be Blair's roommate at NYU - strongly implying that she would be a presence, if not a regular character, in season 3. But Michelle Trachtenberg is in NBC's new drama, Mercy.
What does this mean about Georgina and Gossip Girl?

A: It means producers thought ahead and made sure Michelle Trachtenberg negotiated a three-episode Gossip Girl "out" in her Mercy contract. You didn't really think the Georgina-Blair roommate thing would last longer than that, did you?

Quindi G rimarrà per poco? Peccato! ç__ç

no mi dispiace...mi piace molto il personaggio di Georgina!!!

Giuls-88
view post Posted on 21/5/2009, 18:03

uffa ma adesso che cavolo facciamo fino a settembre!!!cry!!!già mi manca GG!!aiutooo!!sto continuando a vedere video a manetta!!!

view post Posted on 22/5/2009, 13:39

i'm titty

Group:
Chuck & Blair's Fan

Latest form Kristin (dopo i CW Upfronts)
SPOILER (click to view)
On the fitting green carpet at the CW upfront this morning, Leighton Meester couldn't wait to share her thoughts on the future of Chuck and Blair, and Blake Lively weighed in on Georgina's return.

When last we saw them, Chuck was showering Blair with her favorite treats and, more importantly, finally saying those three little words. But alas, can Bluck really work in the real world?

"Chuck and Blair holding hands, Chuck and Blair going to the movies—isn't that what he says would be unrealistic?" Meester tells us. "I feel like a tumultuous relationship is a-brewin', but that's what drama is."

The actress herself, who recently went blonde for a movie but promised to go back to brunette ASAP, says she isn't sure what she hopes will come for the couple.

"I want us to see them together, but at the same time, the reason why they're so good is why they can't be together," she says.

Unfortunately, both Blake and Leighton agree that Georgina's return could cast a long shadow over Chuck and Blair's future.

"Chuck and Blair are finally together, but yet Georgina is back to screw up her life with that major vendetta," Lively tells us.

Despite the cliffhanger, whether or not Michelle Trachtenberg will be back on the show remains in question. The former Buffy actress is starring in Mercy, a nursing drama that NBC recently picked up.

Another big challenge ahead for our favorite Upper East Siders may be higher education.

"A few other people are going to college," Meester says. "I don't know if they're going to stay."

Speaking of college, Penn Badgley tells us that Dan Humphrey's half brother, Scott (Chris Riggi) might be up to no good with his sneaking around New York: "He's gotta skulk...He's a Humphrey."

And speaking of Humphreys, could Dan be coming around to the idea of Nate (Chace Crawford) getting with Little J (Taylor Momsen)? According to Penn, "He should. Nate's a solid dude."

So, is Dan done thinking that Jenny's too young for Nate? "Probably not," says Penn. "But I personally think that Dan should relax. Dan is too uptight."

Last but not least, in addition to more Georgina and Rufus-Lily spawn in season three, there is one indisputably awesome character we can promise will be getting plenty of screen time: Countess Dorota (Zuzanna Szadkowski).

e che palle -.-

Web  Top
* DrEaMeR gIrL *
view post Posted on 22/5/2009, 13:45

quindi questa pace Chair ce la dobbiamo godere perchè poi Georgina romperà le palle -_-

*Queen C*
view post Posted on 22/5/2009, 14:34

qualcuno può tradure????pleasee

Xo*IrE*Xo
view post Posted on 22/5/2009, 15:10

CITAZIONE (~ blaìr; @ 22/5/2009, 14:39)
Latest form Kristin (dopo i CW Upfronts)
SPOILER (click to view)
On the fitting green carpet at the CW upfront this morning, Leighton Meester couldn't wait to share her thoughts on the future of Chuck and Blair, and Blake Lively weighed in on Georgina's return.

When last we saw them, Chuck was showering Blair with her favorite treats and, more importantly, finally saying those three little words. But alas, can Bluck really work in the real world?

"Chuck and Blair holding hands, Chuck and Blair going to the movies—isn't that what he says would be unrealistic?" Meester tells us. "I feel like a tumultuous relationship is a-brewin', but that's what drama is."

The actress herself, who recently went blonde for a movie but promised to go back to brunette ASAP, says she isn't sure what she hopes will come for the couple.

"I want us to see them together, but at the same time, the reason why they're so good is why they can't be together," she says.

Unfortunately, both Blake and Leighton agree that Georgina's return could cast a long shadow over Chuck and Blair's future.

"Chuck and Blair are finally together, but yet Georgina is back to screw up her life with that major vendetta," Lively tells us.

Despite the cliffhanger, whether or not Michelle Trachtenberg will be back on the show remains in question. The former Buffy actress is starring in Mercy, a nursing drama that NBC recently picked up.

Another big challenge ahead for our favorite Upper East Siders may be higher education.

"A few other people are going to college," Meester says. "I don't know if they're going to stay."

Speaking of college, Penn Badgley tells us that Dan Humphrey's half brother, Scott (Chris Riggi) might be up to no good with his sneaking around New York: "He's gotta skulk...He's a Humphrey."

And speaking of Humphreys, could Dan be coming around to the idea of Nate (Chace Crawford) getting with Little J (Taylor Momsen)? According to Penn, "He should. Nate's a solid dude."

So, is Dan done thinking that Jenny's too young for Nate? "Probably not," says Penn. "But I personally think that Dan should relax. Dan is too uptight."

Last but not least, in addition to more Georgina and Rufus-Lily spawn in season three, there is one indisputably awesome character we can promise will be getting plenty of screen time: Countess Dorota (Zuzanna Szadkowski).

e che palle -.-

Ma va lo sapevo! ahahahah quando è spuntata G e ha chiesto come compagna di stanza B ho pensato " ecco va qui ci risputtanano i Chair!"
Tanto se sa che dobbiamo soffrire ma almeno pretendo di avere 4 o 5 puntate decenti con scene Smexy, comiche, tenere ma nn troppo sono CB poi se li fanno mollare non creassero casini come successe con Dan e Serena perchè li veramente mi incazzo se li fanno mollare lo facessero fino alla fine della serie che ne so non voglio 1 tira e molla
CITAZIONE
Penn, "He should. Nate's a solid dude."

ahahahahah Penn hai fatto la battuta :lol: :lol: :lol: questa da dove ti è uscita?? ahah che cazzata che hai detto figlio mio XD
Grazie a dio avremo Dorota :wub: :wub: :wub:

view post Posted on 22/5/2009, 15:20

i'm titty

Group:
Chuck & Blair's Fan

già Ire tu sai sempre tutto in anticipo u.u
io adesso purtroppo devo arrendermi all'idea, spero soltanto che se G ci mette lo zampino poi non li faranno lasciare (già immagino dalla 2x22... 'Georgina and I have a special bond') °-°

Web  Top
Giuls-88
view post Posted on 22/5/2009, 17:23

già c tocca aspettare fino a settembre se poi incominciano a dire che li faranno mollare subito mi prende a male già da adesso!!!e che cavolo li lasciassero in pace per un pò di puntate..io pure vorrei vedere delle scene sexy e comiche tra loro..perfino Be N sn stati insieme per 4 puntate!!!secondo me nn è vero che nn dovrebbero per principio stare insieme perchè sn una coppia tormentata!!!spero che nn c ripropongano i vari tira e molla come nella seconda però nn mi faebbe neanche piacere (ora come ora) vederli con qualcun'altro...CHE MALDETTI MI HANNO RATTRISTATA!! :cry: :cry:

»Bittersweet;;
view post Posted on 22/5/2009, 17:41

Ma io non credo che sia così, alla fine quello che dicono sono solo loro supposizioni.
Poi si sa che Michelle farà un contratto per pochi episodi (circa tre) visto che è impegnata con un altro show e queste puntate dovrebbero essere circa all'inizio della nuova serie no? E non penso proprio che gli autori abbiano intenzione di far lasciare B&C così presto, dopo tutto quello che gli hanno fatto passare. Sarebbe come a dire che quel tanto atteso ILY non ha significato proprio niente, e alloro si che cadrebbero in basso -.-

view post Posted on 22/5/2009, 18:59

i'm titty

Group:
Chuck & Blair's Fan

ma infatti Meli proprio perchè sono le prime (immagino) puntate della s3 quelle dove compare G penso proprio che non dovremmo preoccuparci tanto tanto...
io confido che l'ILY sia vero e reale non come altri ILY che sono accaduti in questo telefilm, e quindi immagino che sì ci saranno problemi perchè andiamo, davvero C e B che si tengono la mano e fanno le cose da fidanzati?
cioè io sarei la persona più felice del mondo a vederli insieme finalmente "usciamo stasera, andiamo al cinema" XD però cmq annoierebbe senza pepe

Web  Top
2711 replies since 5/10/2008, 10:28   38824 views