20 Questions with Gossip Girl's Jessica Szohr!

« Older   Newer »
ChIaRa26
view post Posted on 3/6/2009, 18:46

Lucky girl! Not only does Jessica Szohr star in one of the most insanely popular shows ever, she's also the host of Dove's go fresh GOSSIP GIRL: Real NYC Stories Revealed. The miniseries reveals four real girls' stories about surviving and succeeding in fashion, film, and jewelry design--while dealing with all the drama that comes with living in the big city. We caught up with Vanessa....er...Jessica to get her take on the Real NYC Stories Revealed , and what high school was really like for this Gossip Girl. Check out the final series episode TONIGHT during the GG season finale!

1. What's your morning beauty routine like?
I brush my teeth, wash my face and apply moisturizer.

2. What products can't you live without?
I love Dove go fresh Burst Body Wash - it's an invigorating way to start my day!

3. Who taught you how to put on makeup?
I've been learning some great tricks from the makeup artists I've been able to work with over the years.

4. Vanessa has tried some pretty out there looks with her makeup--are you as daring?

I keep it pretty simple, but I do like to try a smoky eye at night.

5. What about with fashion? Would you wear V's clothes off set?
I've been introduced to so many different designers working on the show so I'm definitely getting to try out some great new looks! Currently, I love experimenting with accessories.

6. Personality wise, do you feel like you're similar to Vanessa? Which character on the show do you think you're the most like, if not her?
Since I grew up in Wisconsin, I identify most with Vanessa. She didn't live on the Upper East Side and had a job in high school!

7. What has it been like working on the Dove go fresh video series?
It's been a great experience. Dove is sharing real stories from girls that grew up in New York City and resemble the characters on Gossip Girl, including a fashion designer, Ivy-league entrepreneur, It girl, and Brooklyn filmmaker. The stories from the four real girls are so inspiring and I hope their stories will encourage other girls to take risks and pursue their own dreams.

8. Which go fresh scent is your favorite?
I love the nectarine and white ginger scent of the new Dove go fresh Burst Body Wash!

9. Is there a "real NYC story" that you find most compelling?
I would have to say I relate most to the story shared by Faythallegra Coleman, the emerging filmmaker from Brooklyn.

10. Looking back now, what advice would you give yourself in high school?
Always stay true to yourself.

11. Was your high school experience anything like what the kids go through on Gossip Girl?
No, I grew up in a small town in Wisconsin. I didn't have champagne at prom and definitely didn't carry expensive handbags in high school!

12. Aside from GG, what other projects would you like to get involved with?
Because of the show I have had a lot of opportunities come my way, including some new exciting film roles! I just started filming a new movie called Piranha 3D, scheduled to hit theaters in March 2010, so stay tuned!

13. What has it been like to be part of such an incredibly popular show?
It's been insane, but the fans are amazing!

14. What's been the most exciting part of being in Gossip Girl?
One thing I love is the cast - we are all such close friends.

15. How do you deal with all the attention?
I have a very close relationship with my mom, and I'm able to talk to her about anything.

16. What do you do in your down time?
When I'm here filming "Gossip Girl" I love to just get out and explore New York. I love going to the MOMA, checking out new bands, and shopping at the great boutique shops in New York City.

17. What were your favorite subjects in school?
How about my least favorite subject - math!

18. If Vanessa were a friend of yours, what advice would you want to give her for dealing with boy drama?
I would tell her not to change herself for anyone. In high school that can be hard!

19. Did you play any sports?
I was a cheerleader, but I didn't do it that much in high school.

20. What one thing do you wish you had more time to do?
My schedule can be hectic, so I'm always trying to find time to see my friends and family. The past couple of years have been such a whirlwind, so it is important to just stop for a moment and take it all in!

CITAZIONE
No, I grew up in a small town in Wisconsin.

abbiamo un nuovo motto ragazze...........
GO BACK TO WISCONSIN,JESSICA ! xD xD xD

A l e c i o u s ;;
view post Posted on 3/6/2009, 18:55

ahahahah torna a casa !!!!
ma ha dei capelli molto strani nella foto in alto o sbaglio ???

Xo*IrE*Xo
view post Posted on 3/6/2009, 19:01

Non ho voglia di leggere la cosa ahah perchθ quello che dice mi fa solo venire voglia di tagliarmi le vene XD
Cmq Dico solo 1 cosa grazie a dio la pubblicitΰ italiana di Dove Go Fresh θ diversa e non c'θ lei grazie a dio!!!

view post Posted on 3/6/2009, 19:12

i'm titty

Group:
Chuck & Blair's Fan

ma com'θ brutta in questa foto O.O
io le ho lette le domande, non so niente di che
fanno schifo!

Web  Top
Jadifly
view post Posted on 3/6/2009, 19:17

Il nuovo motto mi piace tantissimo!! Chissΰ perchθ... :rolleyes:
Davvero meno male che non c'θ nella pubblicitΰ nostra, sennς mi toccava cambiare canale ogni volta che la mandavano!!!
E io mi fermerei su questa domanda
CITAZIONE
13. What has it been like to be part of such an incredibly popular show?
It's been insane, but the fans are amazing!

Solamente x dire: "Ehm...quali fans?!" Hahahahahaha!

ChIaRa26
view post Posted on 3/6/2009, 19:29

CITAZIONE (Jadifly @ 3/6/2009, 20:17)

hahahahahahhaah giuuuuuuuuuuuustooooooooooooo!!!

»Bittersweet;;
view post Posted on 3/6/2009, 20:16

CITAZIONE
GO BACK TO WISCONSIN,JESSICA ! xD xD xD

Buahah io non posso farci niente, non la sopporto! XD
Ma poi che cavolo di domande le hanno fatto? Davvero insignificanti XD

CITAZIONE

Esattamente ω.ω

Ah, comunque nella foto θ venuta davvero male .__. Che capelli ha? °-°

blair999
view post Posted on 11/8/2009, 12:38

CITAZIONE
Cmq Dico solo 1 cosa grazie a dio la pubblicitΰ italiana di Dove Go Fresh θ diversa e non c'θ lei grazie a dio!!!

si sennς anke io ogni volta ke la vedevo cambiavo canale!XD!! il motto θ azzekkatissimo! :D !! cosa + importante: nn ho capito quasi niente ma θ meglio cosμ!
CITAZIONE

ahahah!!! t quoto!!! nn ha fans manco a pagarli!!!

7 replies since 3/6/2009, 18:46   1586 views