Intervista Per celebrity

« Older   Newer »
»~AliceS.LostInWonderland~«
view post Posted on 21/11/2009, 01:13

CITAZIONE
Blake Lively is hotter than hot thanks to Gossip Girl. Playing Serena on the hugely popular CW series has made her a TV star, and her role in the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants films has made her a hit with movie audiences.

Now, Lively is exploring her dark side in The Private Lives of Pippa Lee, as the tortured teenage version of title character. Parade.com’s Jeanne Wolf discovered why Lively didn’t mind being a little naughty for the role.

Her first time on a dog leash.
“Pippa does get very dark. Like, that was me on a dog leash being led around for a photo shoot by Julianne Moore, who plays a lesbian photographer. It sounds bizarre, but it was exciting for me because I never really went through that dark and wild stage, so to get to explore that in the safety of a movie set was great.”

Except maybe for getting naked.
“Apparently naked, not fully naked. I was lying partially naked on Alan Arkin, but strategic body parts were covered. It’s always scary when you’re in front of strangers half naked, but the fact that it was with Alan, honestly, didn’t make it any weirder. I think being with a young dude would have been more awkward because I might have been like, ‘Well, does he think I look cute right now?’”

Coping with a mom from hell.
“Pippa’s mother is the total opposite of my mother. Maria Bello was very unpredictable in the way she played her. Like, she was supposed to be strung out on drugs and I never knew whether she was going to scream or slap me. I can’t imagine having that person in my life. My mother has always been my best friend.”

Hiding her real self on screen.
“About the only thing I share with Serena in Gossip Girl is that she and I wear the same clothes. I didn’t have much in common with Pippa in this movie at all. But, I think it’s better to play characters that aren’t too much like you. I’m also a very shy person, so I don’t feel like I would do a very good job if I had to play myself because I feel like it would be a lot of bad acting.”

If she could change one thing about Serena.
“She lies a lot. Oh my goodness, she’s always saying, ‘I’m sorry for lying.’ She’s really a pathological liar. I feel like season three she was saying, ‘I’m trying to change.’ It doesn’t really matter at this point. Sometimes I feel like, ‘Serena, if you’re sorry, just stop lying so much.’”

It’s not easy dining out when you’re a celebrity.
“The paparazzi frenzy and the media frenzy that is happening right now is really kind of out of control. For me, it’s very important to keep my personal life personal. It’s odd sometimes when people look at you like a zoo animal when you’re out at a restaurant eating dinner. People are staring at you and pulling out their camera phones. I’m just a human being and sometimes a messy eater — so it’s really unpleasant to be scrutinized like that.”

Traduzione
CITAZIONE
Blake Lively è sulla bocca di tutti. Recitare la parte di serena nel popolare show della cw l ha resa una star della tv e il suo ruolo in " quattro amiche e un paio di jeans" le ha dato una spinta nel mondo del cinema.

Adesso Lively sta esplorando il suo lato oscuro in The Private Lives Of Pippa Lee trasformandosi in una frustrata teenager. Jenna Wolf di Parade.com ha scoperto perchè Lively non è preoccupata di diventare un pò maliziosa per questo ruolo.

La sua prima volta al guinzaglio
Pippa ha un lato veramente oscuro. Come quando io sono stata portata al guinzaglio ad un photoshoot di Julianne Moore, che interpreta una fotografa lesbica. Potrebbe suonare bizzarro, ma è stato eccitante per me perchè io non ho mai speriamentato queste cose e quindi esplorarle nella sicurezza di un set è stato bello

Tranne forse essere nuda
" Apparentemente nuda, ma non del tutto. Io ero parzialmente nuda su alan Arkin ma strategiche parti del corpo erano coperte. è sempre terrorizzante quando tu ti trovi mezza nuda di fronte a estranei ma il fatto che lui fosse Alan, onestamente, non l ha reso meno strano. io penso che farlo con un giovane ragazzo sarebbe stato più goffo perchè mi sarebbe potuto essere tipo " bene, adesso lui pensa che sia carina ? "

Una mamma dall inferno
" La Madre di Pippa è l opposto di mia madre. Maria Bello è stata imprevedibile nel suo ruolo. Io non sapevo mai se sta per orlare o schiaffeggiarmi. Non posso immaginare di avere una persona del genere nella mia vita. Mia madre è sempre stata la mia migliore amica.

Nascondere il suo carattere durante la recitazione
"L unica cosa che io e Serena di gossip Girl abbiamo in comune sono i vestiti. I non ho niente in comune invece con Pippa ma io penso sia meglio reciare ruoli di personaggi lontani dal mio modo di essere. io sono una persona molto timida quindi mi sentirei a disagio a recitare me stessa perchè mi sembrerebbe recitare male.

Se lei potesse cambiare qualcosa di serena
" Lei mente molto. Lei dice sempre "Mi dispiace di aver mentito" Lei è una patologica bugiarda. Mi sento come se nella terza stagione lei stesse dicendo " sto cercando di cambiare" ma a volte vorrei dire semplicemente " Serena, se ti dispiace, smetti di mentire tanto e basta!"

Non è facile uscire se sei una celebrità
"Per me è molto importante tenere la mia vita personale privata ma è veramente difficile a causa della frenesia dei media e dei paparazzi. è stano a volte quando le persone ti guardano come se fossi un animale da zoo quando sei a cena fuori. Le persone ti fissano e tirano fuori le loro macchine fotografiche Io sono solo un essere umano e non è per niente piacevole essere scrutata in questo modo.

Edited by »~AliceS.LostInWonderland~« - 22/11/2009, 20:43

FRAGOSSIPGIRLFAN
view post Posted on 21/11/2009, 12:52

grazie carina l'intervista ^_^ osta la tradzione al piu' presto

»~AliceS.LostInWonderland~«
view post Posted on 22/11/2009, 20:43

Aggiunta :)

2 replies since 21/11/2009, 01:13   153 views