Blake Lively Is Green Lantern’s Leading Lady

« Older   Newer »
~CoffeeAddicted<3
view post Posted on 9/1/2010, 15:36

CITAZIONE
Green Lantern has found his leading lady and she’s a Gossip Girl. Blake Lively will play Carol Ferris, the daughter of aerospace mogul Carl Ferris. She runs her father’s company and winds up hiring Hal Jordan (Ryan Reynolds) as a test pilot and, of course, falls for him. In the comics their relationship hits a wall when she becomes the #1 at the company and an alien race dubs her the new Star Sapphire.

Back in December we told you about the final five for the role, which included Lively as well as Eva Green, Keri Russell, Diane Kruger and Jennifer Garner. At the time I thought Lively was the least likely of the bunch to nab the role, but clearly I was wrong. THR mentions that even the filmmakers were aware of the fact that Lively was a little young for the role, but they were so overwhelmed by her performance in The Town that they had to go for her.

Between Gossip Girl, Accepted and the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants movies, I was convinced Lively didn’t have the range to expand herself beyond playing a mindless pretty blond girl. That all changed after The Private Lives of Pippa Lee. Not that the role of Carol Ferris is expected to require much range, but at least we know she’s capable of expanding beyond her norm.

Next on director Martin Campbell’s casting list? The villainous genius Dr. Hector Hammond and the evil alien Sinestro. Shooting is scheduled to kick of in March in Louisiana putting the film on track for a June 17th, 2011 release.

Congrats Blake!

source: ggmedia

Traduzione riassuntiva:
"Blake Lively sarà Carol ferris, la figlia di Carl Ferris. Lei porterà avanti la compagnia del padre e assumerà hal Jordan ( ryan reynolds) come pilota e si innamorerà di lui.
Le altre attrici per quel ruolo erano Eva Green, Keri Russel, Diane Kruger e Jennifer Garner. A quel tempo pensavo che Lively fosse la meno adatta per quel ruolo ma ovviamente mi sono sbagliato. THR dice che anche i filmaker pensavano che lei fosse troppo giovane per quel ruolo ma gli è piaciuto la sua performance in The Town."

Continua dicendo che non avrebbe pensato che Blake dopo i ruoli che ha avuto, potesse aspirare a quel ruolo. Poi parla degli altri ruoli ancora vaganti.
Il film verrà girato in Louisiana e dovrebbe essere distrubuito nel 2011

AssassinFrancy88
view post Posted on 9/1/2010, 15:38

Buon per lei...

~CoffeeAddicted<3
view post Posted on 9/1/2010, 16:12

Già.
Sembra un ruolo più impegnativo o comunquediverso dagli altri sono curiosa di vederla.

blair999
view post Posted on 9/1/2010, 18:15

buon per lei

Vale86_C&B
view post Posted on 10/1/2010, 16:42

contenta per lei....

**argo**
view post Posted on 11/1/2010, 22:15

sono molto contento, era da un po' che volevo vederla in un ruolo diverso e di spessore...

view post Posted on 12/1/2010, 09:26

open your eyes and what do you see?

Group:
Chuck & Blair's Fan

Brava Blake *-*
sono contenta che l'abbiano presa, almeno dimostra che sa recitare e che non è una bamboccia soltanto bella.
Ma è molto di più!!! ^^

Contacts  Top
'danger
view post Posted on 12/1/2010, 14:51

bè sono contenta per lei**

~CoffeeAddicted<3
view post Posted on 12/1/2010, 15:03

CITAZIONE (~ Merlyna @ 12/1/2010, 09:26)
Brava Blake *-*
sono contenta che l'abbiano presa, almeno dimostra che sa recitare e che non è una bamboccia soltanto bella.
Ma è molto di più!!! ^^

verissimo :)

^vale^
view post Posted on 14/1/2010, 16:25

Brava Blake *_*

9 replies since 9/1/2010, 15:36   165 views